2. We are committed to protecting your privacy and use some of the most sophisticated security software commercially available. Any personal information you submit to us is sent through a secure channel, using SSL/TLS (Secure Sockets Layer/Transport Layer Security) encryption.
3. When you purchase online, we collect and store the following personal information: Email Address, Name, Billing Address, Telephone Number, Credit Card Information
4. We also collect and store the following technical information when you visit our site: IP Address, Browser Type, Site Usage, Analytics.
5. We collect your personal information in an effort to provide you with a superior customer experience and, as necessary, to administer our business. It allows us to provide you with easy access to our products and services as well as which programs and news that may be of interest to you. You always have the opportunity to unsubscribe from promotional emails by following the instructions included in each marketing email or by changing your preferences in your account, Information collected by cookies.
6. We work with third party service providers, including but not limited to Google Analytics, and Square, to help us better understand how you use our Website(s). These third party service providers will place cookies in your browser to collect information such as how you were referred to our websites, how you navigate around the Websites, what pages you view on our websites, and what traffic is driven by various marketing methods. This information will help us to better serve you and provide you with more personalized information and product offerings. We do not allow third party service providers to collect your credit card information, e-mail address or password information. These third party service providers may only use your personal information to perform services for us and may not share your personal information with anyone else, or use it for any other purpose, except on an aggregated, non-personally identifiable basis.
9. We use other companies, agents or contractors ("Service Providers") to perform services on our behalf or to assist us with the provision of services to you. For example, we engage Service Providers to provide marketing, advertising, communications, infrastructure and IT services, to personalize and optimize our service, to process credit card transactions or other payment methods, to provide customer service, to collect debts, to analyze and enhance data (including data about users' interactions with our service), and to process and administer consumer surveys. In the course of providing such services, these Service Providers may have access to your personal or other information. We do not authorize them to use or disclose your personal information except in connection with providing their services. A service provider’s use of such information is restricted by confidentiality agreements between LA Psychic and such provider.
10. We may share personal information with the third-party companies we work with for our purposes, though in general we do not share personal information about you with third parties for third party marketing or advertising purposes. We may also share other information in our discretion, including automatically collected information, which may be used by third parties for third party marketing, advertising, and other purposes.
11. Additionally, in special circumstances, your information may be shared with others in order to voluntarily comply with applicable laws, cooperate with law enforcement and protect the interests or safety of LAPsychic.com or other visitors to this site.
This Policy is effective January 1, 2021.